Valley Farm LLC
Rules, Regulations and Policies
- Venue deposits are non-refundable.
- Guests may arrive 30 minutes before ceremony time.
- No outside alcohol allowed on the premises.
- The consumption of alcohol by minors is strictly prohibited.
- No driving/parking on the grass except for designated parking lots/areas.
- No vehicles may be left overnight
- Venue rental times include setup and breakdown time.Music must end by 10:00 pm to comply with Venue Sound Ordinances and in order to allow for clean-up and closure of the site by 11:45 pm.
- All cleanup will be completed before your venue rental time expires. Additional time will be charged at $300 per hour billed by the half hour. A $150 cleaning fee will be applied if cleanup is not done.
- Valley Farms is open to the public on weekends in October Fall Festival. Closing time to the public is 2:00pm on Saturday’s and 6:00pm on Sundays. The public is not allowed in the Ceremony/reception areas.
- Designated electrical outlets on the property are available for use by the wedding party and the vendors. The parties are welcome to inspect the locations and numbers of outlets prior to booking.Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- No candles or any open flame allowed.
- Dogs on leashes and horses may be part of your ceremony with prior arrangements.
- Bird seed is great- please no plastic confetti, stars and silk flower petals.
- If you have paid the rental fee for a trailer/camper, you can bring camper in any time after 11:00am day of the wedding and the camper must be removed before 9:00am the day after the wedding. A $75 moving fee will be charged if camper is not removed before 9:00am day after the wedding.
- The Client is responsible for all guests and wedding party attending the event. Any damage or loss resulting from the event attendees will be billed to the reserving party.
- Any intoxicated guests are the responsibility of the reserving party.
- The reserving party will sign a liability waiver at least 30 days prior to the wedding day.
- The booking party cannot hold Valley Farm LLC responsible for failure to provide the basic facilities and services due to emergencies, catastrophes, excessive weather or interruptions of public utilities. Valley Farms LLC. will allow you to reschedule if possible. If an Act of God were to occur preventing the event from taking place as scheduled, Valley Farm LLC will allow for the event to be rescheduled, pending availability, with no penalty. Last minute cancellations of outdoor site due to inclement weather will not be considered for refunds.
- COURTSEY PROTOCOL: The Valley Farm LLC reserves the right to request any person or group of people acting unruly and contrary to rental regulations to leave the premises. Assistance from law enforcement agencies may be acquired if this request is not met immediately.
Use of Vendors
- CLIENT(S) must select a caterer from the Preferred Caterer List. There will be a commission fee added to a caterer that is not on our preferred vendors list.
- All caterers must provide a copy of insurance and catering company is responsible for the set-up, break-down, and clean-up of the catered site.
- Please allow appropriate time for your vendors to set-up, break-down and clean-up. Additional venue rental time is available for additional cost.
- All event trash must be disposed of in the designated areas at the conclusion of the event.
- ALL vendors must provide a copy of insurance (florists, bakers, musicians, rental company, etc.) and must adhere to the terms of our guidelines, and it is the client’s responsibility to share these guidelines with them.
- All vendors must coordinate arrival and set-up time in advance. Contact our site manager at 636-639-0210 to schedule arrival and set-up times.
Printed Name Date